Here is a selection of the conditions tied to this planning approval:
- Phasing to ensure that number of residential units shall not be occupied until WGCC built.
- Up to £40,000 towards improvement of local bus stops.
- “Permit free” on housing element of scheme.
- Achieve sustainability checklist.
- Join the Considerate Contractors Scheme (CCS).
- Travel Plans for WGCC and housing element.
- Training Package “Brent in2 work.”
- Works relating to works to Grange Rd, High Rd, Brondesbury Walk and Brondesbury Park will include streetscape enhancements.
- Not less than £30,000 towards public art in the public areas of the building.
- Up to £10,000 for the promotion and implementation of “car clubs” in the locality.
Brent will be getting a share of the profits from the sale of the private flats through an overage agreement and any clawback will be reinvested in the delivery of affordable housing in Brent.